Note: this post contains spoilers!
Park Yoochun, ‘Three Days’ absorbed and highly emotional acting
MoneyToday via Naver
1. (+135, -10) You’re a singer, not an actor ㅋ Where did you learn to act this good?!
2. (+117, -8) His acting is better than I thought.
3. (+112, -9) Park Yoochun’s acting is profound.
4. (+77, -2) Really awesome ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Wow.. the first episode was interesting.
5. (+76, -2) Seems like it’s going to be a hit. May Three Days prosper.
6. (+36, -2) It was so exciting… One hour passed by so quickly… ㅠ
‘Three Days’ Park Yoochun, discovery and shock over assassination plot against President Son Hyun Joo
TVReport via Naver
1. (+112, -9) The birth of an awesome drama!!!!!!!!! Wednesday-Thursday slots are for Three Days~~~
2. (+100, -10) Must-watch cast, writer, production team!!! ‘Three Days’ is awesome.
3. (+83, -6) Oh~ it’s a thriller drama. The story unfolds quickly and it’s exciting right from the 1st episode. I think the next episode will be even more interesting.
4. (+77, -8) ㅋㅋㅋ This drama is just great.
‘Three Days’, birth of a must-watch drama… already intense from the start
MBN via Naver
1. (+68, -4) I watch because of the must-see actors, it’s really exciting!
2. (+62, -3) It’s going to be awesome, it’s not sloppy. Superb~
3. (+56, -8) ‘Three Days’ daebak! I will definitely watch again tomorrow
4. (+52, -3) Totally exciting. Awesome!!!
‘Three Days’ Park Yoochun put his dress on as an actor
Asia Economy via Naver
1. (+84, -2) Now it’s ‘must-see actor’ Park Yoochun!!!
2. (+77, -2) Charming Yoochun, be strong^^
3. (+75, -1) Park Yoochun, please protect my heart♥ I feel faint, I’m going out of my mindㅠㅠ Looking forward to tomorrow!!!!
4. (+62, -1) No wonder Son Hyun Joo praised you!!! Park Yoochun you’re the best♥
• • • •
‘Three Days’ Son Hyun Joo is alive.. Park Yoochun VS Jang Hyun Sung battle has started
OSEN via Naver
1. (+1,162, -14) Hul, Jang Hyun Sung is the culprit? *shudders*
2. (+976, -53) Frankly yesterday’s episode was just establishing the grounds, and the story structure was yet to be revealed, but today the subject was exposed and it was great and fun to watch. The acting during Park Yoochun and Jang Hyun Sung’s confrontation was really worth-watching, brilliant acting. How am I supposed to wait for the 3rd episode.. ㅎㅎ I should catch the rerun to watch the parts that I missed, so fun.
3. (+862, -42) Really exciting.. The wait until next week is so long~~~~
4. (+817, -99) Today was so fun, I’m looking forward to next week. Park Yoochun’s acting is excellent too.
5. (+706, -50) Ho~nestly everyone’s acting was a little awkward yesterday, but today it was fine.
6. (+378, -17) Seriously, this scriptwriter doesn’t play the push & pull game with the audience.. So bold with the reversal, exposing the culprit, and the apparition. I like refreshing dramas like this a lot. I like writer Kim Eun Hee’s dramas because she doesn’t do the useless, gruelling push-pull that reduces the fun.
‘Three Days’ Jang Hyun Sung, presidential assassination fails.. Where did Son Hyun Joo go?
MyDaily via Naver
1. (+575, -26) This plot twistㅠㅠㅠ I think it’s a pretense.
2. (+481, -22) D*mn plot twistㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. (+456, -18) I’m sorry for doubting you, writer Eun Hee ㅠㅠ
4. (+412, -20) Huge plot twist ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. (+381, -17) Ha… today was awesome♥♥♥♥ Superbㅜㅜ How am I supposed to wait for next week ㅜㅜ
6. (+183, -7) Frankly there should be no love lines in dramas like this.
‘Three Days’ Jang Hyun Sung, the culprit who shot Son Hyun Joo
OSEN via Naver
1. (+302, -6) The reversal is brilliant.
2. (+257, -6) SBS Wed-Thu drama scale is impressive.
3. (+227, -3) It was scary to watch ㅎㅎ It’s like coming the end already ㅠㅜ
4. (+192, -3) Indeed, Jang Hyun Sung… Junwoo-Junseo’s dad’s plot twist gives me goosebumps… I’ll see you as Jun-Jun’s dad this weekend~ㅋ It’s good to see you frequently, a charming actor with good acting.
5. (+188, -21) I knew it was Jang Hyun Sung.
‘Three Days’ the missing President Son Hyun Joo, still alive
Newsen via Nate
1. (+147, -4) The sound of ticking clock and the scene where he puts his hand in his pocket gave me goosebumps ㅋㅋ What a reversal.
2. (+105, -6) Ah so exciting.. I kept watching in silence throughout the one hourㅠㅠ I wish next week could come sooner.
3. (+99, -4) Why does time pass so quickly…….. The ticking clock sound got me all goosebumpy!!!!!!!!!!!
Translated & Shared by:JYJ3
Full Ep2 – p1
Full Ep2 – p2
Episode 3 Preview
Park Yu Chun made a successful first appearance on ‘Three Days’.
The first episode of new SBS drama ‘Thee Days’ aired on March 5th, and it showed Han Tae Kyung(Park Yu Chun), who escorted the president(Son Hyun Joo) to an event, listening about his father’s death.
Han Tae Kyung starts feeling suspicious about his father death as Yoon Bo Won(Park Ha Sun) appears at the funeral, and he learns about a president assassination scheme.
Han Tae Kyung is a bodyguard of the president, and his charismatic first appearance drew a great number of people’s attention.
Park Yu Chun also showed much smoother acting, and many people are highly complimenting his huge progress.
Meanwhile, ‘Three Days’ airs on every Wednesday and Thursday at 10 PM.
Credit: : EN Star News
• • •
On the first episode of the SBS drama “Three Days”, Han Tae-kyeong (Park Yoochun) found out something about the president while investigating his father’s car accident.
Han Tae-kyeong couldn’t stop a citizen from throwing flour at the president and was suspended from work. He returned to the White House when the president left for a vacation.
Han Tae-kyeong received a note by the man who threw the flour from Lee Cha-yeong (So I-hyeon) and became suspicious.
The note was written in the code which social security guards use, and it said words like ‘the location’, ‘about to’ and ‘assassinate’.
Han Tae-kyeong started for where the president went to tell him what he had learned himself.
[NEWS] ‘Three Days’ Park Yuchun, Tears + Charisma + Sense of Justice, Gives off charm
Upcoming SBS Wed-Thu drama ‘Three Days’ which is headlined by JYJ’s Park Yoo Chun will premiere on March 5th. The drama will mark Park Yoo Chun’s small screen comeback, and puts him on course to be a nominee for the Best Actor award at the year-end SBS Drama Awards.
‘Three Days’ is a story of how an elite bodyguard goes to great lengths to seek out the missing president, after 3 gunshots were fired at his villa. Park Yoo Chun plays the role of perfectionist bodyguard, Han Tae Kyung. As a member of idol boy group JYJ, Park Yoo Chun has managed to get awards for every drama he has been in since his acting debut. This, many are looking forward to seeing if Park Yoo Chun can continue his run with ‘Three Days’.
Park Yoo Chun’s first drama was KBS 2TV ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’ in 2010, where he played the role of a scholar named, Lee Seon Joon. He walked away with the Newcomer Award, Netizens’ Award, and the Couple Award with Park Min Young at the ‘2010 KBS Drama Awards’.
Park Yoo Chun then appeared in MBC TV ‘Miss Ripley’ in 2011, where he played the role of 2nd generation chaebol heir, Song Yoo Hyun. He came away with the Best Newcomer award at the MBC Drama Awards, and also won Most Popular Male Actor at the ‘48th Baeksang Arts Awards’.
Park Yoo Chun had dual roles in SBS TV ‘Rooftop Prince’ in 2012, where he played Joseon King, Lee Gak, and a shopping network heir, Yong Tae Yong, where he show his dual charms as an authoritative and loud character. He was able to win 4 awards, which were Excellent Actor (drama special), Best Netizen Award, Ten Star Award, and the Best Couple Award with Han Ji Min at the ‘2012 SBS Drama Awards’. Park Yoo Chun then starred in MBC TV ‘Missing You’ in the same year as Han Jung Woo which mesmerized the nation’s women, and won him the Excellent Actor (mini-series) award at the ‘2012 MBC Drama Awards’.
A SBS TV staff revealed that Park Yoo Chun has won all sorts of awards in his 4 years as an actor ranging from Newcomer to Excellent Actor, and is one of the frontrunners of the new generation when it comes to winning. Park Yoo Chun is also constantly challenging himself, while taking on new roles. Park Yoo Chun will be showing off many elements of his acting through high difficulty action scenes as well as solving riddles through his role as elite bodyguard, Han Tae Kyung, in ‘Three Days’, and puts him on course to be nominated for Best Actor at this year’s award ceremony.
‘Three Days’ is written by Kim Eun Hee who has a reputation as ‘Korea’s top thriller maker’ having wrote for past dramas like ‘Sign’ and ‘Phantom’. Director Shin Kyung Soo of ‘Tree of Deep Roots’ fame will direct, and the strong cast of Son Hyun Joo, Park Yoo Chun, So E Hyun, Choi Won Young, and many others, have left many looking forward to seeing the drama.
I was looking forward to ‘Three Days’, but it stirs my interest beyond expectation. The events happening to the President and bodyguard within 3 days; I’m anticipating what story this generation’s writer is telling us through this production.
• • •
I met Park Yoochun through Director Bong Joonho’s film ‘Sea Fog’ and in ‘Three Days’ it’s seems as if I meet him again. I was expecting to see a pure and pristine actor, but while watching the first broadcast today, [I realised that] his acting exceeded my expectation.
Note: according to AGB Nielsen Korea’s data, SBS ‘Three Days’ first broadcast drew 11.9% of viewership nationwide, 0.1% behind KBS2 ‘Inspiring Generation’. Another program within the same time slot on terrestrial broadcast channels is MBC ‘Cunning Single Lady’ with 10.3%.
Park Yuchun getting better and better every day. He will not stop.
It is risky to film TV drama ‘Three Days’ directly after movie ‘Sea Fog’ because he has to keep up with the schedule so tight that one can’t imagine. However, he can definitely benefit from being able to grow as an actor from the experience. The production company praises Park Yuchun by saying that, “As soon as we begin the filming, starting from his eyes, Park Yuchun transforms into a different person. He’s always looking at his scripts during the breaks and works hard to maintain his mental state in being the character. Although such tight schedules drain his physical strength, he displays very mature acting and mental state. This is another beginning for him, for him to leap ahead again as an actor.” And this is also why Sports Korea has chosen Park Yuchun as the featured actor of the ‘Click Person’ column for the first week of March.
Translated by: Mandragore of JYJ3
Three Days is a movie.
Note: Actor Choi Woosik played Do Chi San a.k.a Yellow Ranger in Rooftop Prince.
• • •
Three Days. I wanted this kind of drama!!! Two thumbs up~!!
Source: @woosiq + @umjeewon
Translated by: @Sheenathe6004